• Home FAQs

  • Everything is available at your fingertips. All you need to do is start asking your questions.

Frequently Asked Question

We will assist you in every step starting from career counselling and we will be guiding you in selecting the universities, making the admission process, providing you the free English coaching (if needed), assisting you for making visa application and pre departure assistances.

Yes, it is possible to secure admission with English requirement waiver and this is strictly based on your past academic records. This decision will be made by the university whether or not you need an English exam to prove your language requirement.

  • • 12th English 65% & above and each university have different eligibility criteria
  • • IELTS- International English language test system
  • • PTE - Pearson Test of English Academic (English language readiness test)
  • • Duolingo
  • • Oxford English
  • • TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
  • • Cambridge
Except IELTS, other tests are not accepted by all the UK Universities. Kindly check the university website before deciding on what exam you would like to take

  • • Having very good academic performance
  • • Extra-curricular activity - performances
  • • Being good at Sports
The above points will increase your choice of getting more scholarships.

Yes. You can apply for your Masters in the UK. However, you should provide a detailed explanation of why you are doing Master’s again, career goal and how that course helps your future goal.However, we cannot assure that all the universities will accept this kind of application.

Gap years are not acceptable unless they have valid reason and documents to support it. You have a chance of getting admission if you have provided genuine reason for your gap years. And again, the decision lies purely on the hands of the university that you are applying.

We focus mainly on the course and universities of your preference. For back-up, we will suggest and apply for some other universities as well.If you have no idea about the universities, we will provide a list based on your academic qualifications, budget, location preference, etc.

We can guide you with all the process of admission and visa however we are not immigration advisers. Wherever needed, we get advice and guidance from OISC registered immigration advisor.

We will guide you in filling the visa application form and how to proceed for payment. However, you need to submit the visa by yourself. You will be able to book appointment after paying visa fee. We cannot get visa appointments for any student.

Yes, you are eligible to apply. But you need to provide visa refusal letter & proper reason for the refusal.

If you are a full-time student on a postgraduate level course (RQF level 7 or above) that lasts 9 months or longer you can take your partner / spouse and children with you as dependents. Your parent, brother, sister or other relatives cannot be your dependents. Child Students cannot bring dependants.

Local UK sim cards are easily available on London Heathrow airport from the vending machine. Also, you can buy local sim card in the city. But to use local sim card, you have to have an unlocked phone. For our students, we will be providing the UK sim cards for free before their travel.

International students who have valid UK immigration status as a student and have successfully completed a course of study in any subject at postgraduate level or above at an approved UK Higher Education Provider can apply for this.The visa will allow eligible students to stay, work, or look for work, in any career or position of their choice, for two years after completing their studies in the UK.

To get the permanent resident status in UK, you need to be in the UK for at least 10 years with a stable income and a good job. The conditions mentioned by the Home Office should be satisfied to get citizenship.

Chat with Team Dolphin