The candidate must submit their SOP – Statement of Purpose while submitting their application to the university. Some might not even know how to write their statement of purpose.
Well, this blog is for you guys. Universities ask all their applicants to submit an SOP. SOP is nothing but a passage in more than 600 words. It has to be penned so that the reader can know who you are and your purpose for applying for this particular course at that specific university.
The information universities expect from your SOP is
1. About yourself
2. Your qualification
3. Work experience (If applicable)
4. Reason for choosing the course that you intend to apply for
5. Why have you decided to study in the UK
6. The reason for choosing the university that you intend to use for
7. Details about the course and university
8. What is your future goal?
The above is the list of information that they expect to read in your SOP. You must ensure that the data is laid down in the above-said order. If the university is unsatisfied with your SOP, they might give you a chance by asking for an updated SOP.
1. If your SOP doesn't have information on all the points mentioned above
2. If your SOP has too many grammatical errors
3. If your SOP has plagiarism
Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgment. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition.
With the help of experienced team members, we at Dolphin Education Consultancy assist in all possible ways to make your SOP a power-packed and perfect one. We make sure that there is no plagiarism. Our team members will make sure that it stands out so that it doesn't stand a chance of being rejected or asked for an updated one.