The IELTS exam preparation: How to boost your band score
Welcome to another day and another blog! In our previous blog, we discussed the obstacles faced by immigrant students in the UK. We believe it has provided you with the confidence to overcome the barriers involved in overseas studies. Today, let's see the details involved with IELTS exam preparation. We know!!! The word exam can make any student terrified. Even if you have prepared well, it will be nerve-wracking once you start your exam.
The next thing students worry about is their scores on the exams. The common question the IELTS trainers at Dolphin Education Consultancy get from the students is, "How can I increase my band score in IELTS?" Increasing your band score is a possible goal to achieve. However, you cannot reach it overnight. It can be attained only with practise, hard work, and, of course, patience. In this blog, you will understand how our experienced trainers help students with IELTS exam preparation and boost their confidence levels to get high band scores.
What is IELTS?
IELTS, known as the International English Language Testing System, is a standardised English language test recognised internationally. It helps determine the English language proficiency of non-native English speakers. IELTS exam preparation is done by people who like to study or work in countries where English is the primary and official language. Many countries, like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc., accept IELTS to allow overseas nationals to work or study.
This exam has four modules to assess your English language proficiency:
How we boost your confidence for IELTS exam preparation:
We at Dolphin Education Consultancy provide all the necessary support to crack your IELTS exam.
1. Expert Faculties:
- Dolphin Education Consultancy has experienced and qualified faculty to train students for IELTS exam preparation.
- They are familiar with the IELTS and other English exam formats.
2. Individual Attention:
- We have many instructors to teach the students, so that every student is included.
- Once we assign a student to the faculty, they will give their complete attention to that student.
- Hence, the students are provided with the opportunity to ask questions and clear their doubts without any hesitation.
- This customised teaching method helps the students learn well for their IELTS exam preparation.
3. Study Materials:
- Dolphin Education Consultancy provides students with customised and up-to-date study materials according to their needs.
- Our instructors design the materials after analysing the strengths and weaknesses of the students.
- It is to make the students strong in the areas where they are lagging in IELTS exam preparation.
- The materials may include textbooks, practise materials, online books, courses, etc.
4. Mock Exams:
- Our instructors will only let the students take the IELTS exam if they are satisfied with the mock test results.
- Regular tests are conducted in all four areas of IELTS, and improvements are suggested.
- These mock assessments will help the students identify their mistakes and develop their IELTS exam preparation.
5. Flexible Timings:
- We understand that students can come from any background, such as working, studying, or being homemakers with children. Don't worry. We've got you covered.
- Our staff members put your preferences first and schedule the learning sessions.
- We provide online and offline IELTS exam preparation sessions based on the student's availability.
How we help to improve your band score:
To improve your band score in each category of the IELTS exam, we train you about many important things along with the syllabus:
1. Understand the format:
- Before starting your IELTS exam preparation, we will make sure you understand the complete test format.
- Knowing the test formats for all four categories will help you recognise your weak areas and focus on them more.
- Also, it will help you manage the time required for each section.
2. Improve your grammar:
- You must use perfect grammar even if you do not know complex words. It is essential to make your message understandable.
- Correct use of grammar will give you the confidence to speak and write fluently.
- We will help you refine your grammar skills for IELTS exam preparation to get good scores.
3. Enhance your skills:
- It is crucial to improve English skills for all the categories of the IELTS exam.
- We will give you regular practise through online mediums to ensure that you reach your goal effectively.
- Below are some of the improvement criteria that we focus on:
- Listening: Make you listen to podcasts, songs, etc., and teach you to be patient and clearly understand spoken words.
- Reading: Read daily newspapers, books, etc. to improve the pronunciation.
- Speaking: Provide topics to talk about that will improve fluency.
- Writing: Provide practise by writing essays.
4. Provide a study plan:
- We will provide a tailored study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- It will help you discover areas to concentrate on for IELTS exam preparation.
- Making a timetable will allow you to spend equal time on all four language skills and undergo a worthwhile learning process.
5. Update your vocabulary:
- A good vocabulary is considered an integral part of IELTS exam preparation. Even though you do not know some complex words, you should know their sentence usage.
- We will train you to use positive words and help you strengthen your vocabulary.
- Using appropriate words in the right places will help you achieve a good score.
6. More practising:
- As the proverb says, "Practise makes a man perfect." We will provide you with more practise exams before you take the IELTS.
- More practise will help you manage your time in each section of the exams and the test format.
- It will also improve your reading, speaking, and writing skills.
7. Time Management:
- Managing time is extremely important because you cannot omit questions due to a lack of time.
- We train you to provide precise and accurate answers to the questions.
- This training will help you not spend much time giving unwanted answers and improve your proficiency.
Additional tips for IELTS exam preparation:
- In addition to your IELTS coaching classes, spend some time at home for self-study.
- Give importance to each section and understand it carefully.
- Read English articles and newspapers to enhance your vocabulary.
- Listen to English TV shows, podcasts, and songs to understand the language.
- Put more effort and time into the areas where you feel weak.
- Have as many mock exams as possible and self-evaluate yourself.
Dear friends, We have mentioned all the possible ways to help you score well in the IELTS exam. It will help you get good band scores in IELTS. Whatever we teach from our end, the success of your IELTS exam relies mainly on your current English skills and the dedication and effort you put into your IELTS exam preparation. There is a massive amount of material and guidance available on the internet for IELTS exam preparation.
When you have limited preparation time, this vast amount of information could confuse you. Taking the IELTS exam costs more. So, we can only afford it once. So, we recommend taking professional help to prepare for your IELTS exam and clear it successfully. Joining a professional IELTS coaching organisation could help you. Investing in a reputable organisation like Dolphin Education Consultancy will save you a lot of time and money, along with peace of mind. The knowledge and experience of the professional IELTS trainers at Dolphin Education Consultancy will help you in your IELTS exam preparation.
Also, it will help you accomplish your goals for the IELTS exam. Have you an interest in studying or working in countries like the UK or the USA where English is the primary language? Planning to take the IELTS exam but need help figuring out where to start? Talk to the experienced staff members at Dolphin Education Consultancy. Enrol yourself for IELTS exam preparation with us!
We will increase your confidence level and make sure you have a good chance of scoring well.
Connect with our skilled team at +91 77087 58508 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about us at https://www.dolphineducationconsultancy.com/