Hi there! It's been a long time since we discussed the accommodation options for students in the UK.
Today we will discuss the most crucial part of a student’s study abroad journey – successfully getting a student UK visa!
Yes! It is crucial because you may have put a lot of hard work into getting admission to a UK university. But you can't pack your bags until your student UK visa is approved.
The processes, procedures and documentation involved in getting a student UK visa can make you overwhelmed. But do not worry. We have got you covered!
With little organization, you can champion the student UK visa process. The following blog will help you to make your visa process easy and stress-free in all possible ways.
2. Child Student Visa:
3. Short-Term Study Visa:
4. Visitor Route:
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT UK VISA:
To apply for a student UK visa, you should meet certain conditions:
You will need the following documents while applying for a student UK visa:
Other documents may be required based on your country of origin and background.
Here is a step-by-step guide about the application process for a student UK visa:
1. Apply to your desired university in the UK and get an unconditional offer letter.
2. Provide all the necessary documents to obtain a CAS letter from the university.
3. Check which type of student UK visa is needed for you.
4. Get all your documents ready
5. Apply for the student UK visa online
6. Submit your application and pay for the IHS and visa application charges.
7. Book your appointment at the nearest visa application centre.
8. Submit all your documents and provide your biometric details (photograph and fingerprints) on the scheduled date.
9. Your passport should be submitted to the centre.
10. If your student UK visa application is successful, your passport will be sent to you with the visa vignette sticker.
11. By using this, you can travel to the UK. The vignette will be valid for a maximum period of 3 months.
12. After reaching the UK, you will receive Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) within ten days.
13. The validity of your BRP depends on the length of your course.
The student UK visa application process can be complex. But it is crucial to follow the guidelines the UK Government provides carefully.
We believe this article has provided enough information to keep you stress-free from the student UK visa application process.
If you need further information regarding the student UK visa, don't hesitate to contact the expert immigration consultants at Dolphin Education Consultancy. We will be delighted to guide you in all your study abroad processes.
Walk into our offices at Erode or Coimbatore or book an online appointment. We will give wings to your study abroad dreams. Wishing you a happy abroad studies!!